About Campus:

Carroll Building

     Named for the first Archbishop of Miami, the Coleman Carroll Building has existed since the founding of the seminary in 1959. The Carroll Building houses 7 classrooms on its first floor in addition to a computer lab. Also on the first floor, the Bishop Noonan Community Room provides seminarians for a lounge to relax, complete with ping pong and pool tables. A recently-renovated kitchen sits adjacent to the Community Room. Across the hall, the Cinema Room is the perfect place to watch a movie with friends.
     Moving upstairs to the second floor, the Carroll Building has 35 student dormitories--the majority of collegiate students live on this floor. Seminarians bunk two-to-a-room, with a sink and A/C unit in each room. Seminarians share two large communal bathrooms in the middle of this floor. At the far end of the second floor, the Holy Family Chapel gives a quiet respite from the business of daily life at the seminary; opposite the Chapel, a fully-equiped laundry room serves the seminarians needs.

Return to Campus Tour